Hello! I'm currently a student at Occidental College getting my computer science degree.
I'm interested in how computers work, writing software, low-level programming, and distributed systems. In the past I've also built websites, made some attempts at games, and wrote a transpiler.
Other than this, check out my element collection
- Written to convert between Java and Go source code, covers most of the Java 8 spec
- Started off with a manual parser, and after multiple false starts, eventually settled on tree-sitter which was much more maintainable
- Great learning experience for Go and Java, ended up using Go's native AST generation commands
QuACS at OXY
- Course planner designed to make the class sign-up process at Occidental College better
- Worked with the developers of an existing open-source project QuACS, and integrated it with data from Oxy
- Decently successful, reached ~5% of the student population, and I use it every semester
Find me on: